Guess what? Ok this is real crazy, but Nathan is like our family's new chess whiz! This morning I heard that Nathan beat our cousin Connor who’s my age, and I was like in my head "ya right, they are just being nice to him." And so when Nathan asked me later this afternoon to play with him, I was like "Yeah sure." But I assumed he wouldn’t use the real rules or whatnot. But I was wrong! He beat me! Fair and square, he knew all the rules! I was so shocked. Haha so here he is, studiously studying the board!
And here he is after he beat me (we had already started a 2nd game xD)! Look at that grin =D
3 comments:
Hey Erin -
Where are you guys now? Will you be heading to Utah at all? We will be there Aug 14 -Aug 25 to drop jacob off at MTC for his mission. Gabe is headed to Scotland today to perform at Edinburgh Fringe Festival. He'll meet us in Utah. You guys look great! I am still very pretty.
Way to go Nathan!
You guys all settled in Portland now?
Way to go Nathan!
You guys all settled in Portland now?
Post a Comment