We are all in Oregon now and loving the outdoors. We found snow on Mount Hood and the kids were so excited they forgot that they really hadn't wanted to get up that morning to go exploring.
Here we are at the top of Multnomah Falls (the falls picture doesn't do justice for the actual height). It was quite the trek--I'm realizing I'm deathly afraid of heights (as Kathryn Moster can attest to after belaying me this summer) but it didn't seem to bother the kids much (am I just getting old?). They loved scampering around on the boulders while Dan and I watched and enjoyed the running water and awesome pine smells.
3 comments:
Looks like a Christmas card photo to me! You kids all look great. The parents look old.
I've come up with a new adventure to get over your fear of heights. I think you need to take a trip back over to Hawaii and do some cliff diving. Then you could conquer that fear and visit some friends at the same time! Pretty good idea right?
Aw....I haven't been to Multnomah Falls since high school. Sounds like we need to visit!!
Post a Comment