Last week I went to EFY at Buena Vista for my first time! It was ABSOLUTELY amazing!
Me with my counselors
Sarah's and my roommate
It was TotALLY, AWESOMELY amazing! Haha I was like as soon as I got home, "Hey bros! You better STEP IT UP!" I only cleared my plate ONCE the whole week.. all the guys did it! So after dinner one day, the guys were like ‘we have a surprise for you. We’ve searched all over campus to find the most beautiful thing at EFY.. And we wanted to show it to you.’ so they all took of their ties and blind-folded us (we were all wearing dresses and high heels cuz of the dance!) SO when they said blindfold we were like ‘UH-huh! You’re gonna push us off a cliff.’ but no they helped us not sprain our ankles and we crossed the field, went in some building, way up stairs. And finally they lined us all up and they said 1, 2, 3 and took off the blindfolds... and we were in the dance studio in front of a wall of MIRRORS!!! It was so cute!
And the classes and TEACHERS were AMAZING. I learned so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment