Hey everyone! I'm blogging again! (Erin) It gets kind of addictive... but I don't think my mom's complaining :) Here we are at our new house in Oregon, and guess what?! Our shipment from Morocco finally got here this morning! We're so excited... our house went from being freakishly clean (cause it was empty!) to CRAZILY messy! As always, the pictures never upload in the order I want them to, but that's ok. Here's the United truck that was like Santa's sleigh for us today!

This is our house with all of us working hard in the garage, and you can see the ramp that the movers used to bring our piano in!

While the rest of us unpacked boxes, Ryan labored even harder by using the Official Papers :) to mark off the numbers on every box and piece of furniture that the movers brought in and make sure we got everything! He sat up there for hours trying to organize it! Nice work Ryan!

2 comments:
And just in time for school to start, right?!
It looks like Hoku's been working hard too!
Post a Comment