Oregon has THE coolest parks! Ok that's not actually true.. they can't beat Spain, but they're pretty close! Here's my mom in the train to Tualatin, (yup my mom finally got me to blog again :) it's Erin!) Everyone should note the name Tualatin, that's our city. So Tualatin, OR is what you plug into your GPS when you're about to come visit us!

Here's me in one of their many different, but SWEEEEEET swings! I like it!

Here's the 5 of us climbing the 'Eiffel Tower' as Nathan calls it! We were so excited to see one of these, because the last one we climbed was in Spain, and we miss it!
Here's us 5 kids again on another weird but COOl park equipment. They have these little turny things that Kent and I are on that you can spin all the way to the top and then twirl down, but beware! They make you dizzy!

So... if our family isn't enough to make everyone visit.. these parks should do it!
1 comment:
Hey Erin! You're posting so fast I can hardly keep up! The parks look very cool but where are the cute mormon boys????
I guess you'll have to come back east for those!
Post a Comment