I took a quick trip to the US to visit our parents. I spent the first weekend in Virginia. Mom has been working on this quilt for years and finally has it ready to hand quilt to the backing--Gorgeous!!!!
The morning view from our Pinochle playing spot--Fabulous!
My view back to the house from a quick spin around the garden :)
Then off to Colorado arriving in snow. My dad and I shoveled the walks of a business my dad is helping take care of in the absence of his friend.
In a parking lot in Boulder after just 6" of snow.
Blue skies and sunshine the next day so off we went for some bird watching (blue herons in this one).
Bald eagles in this :)
As soon as Erin, Cindy, Sarah and Rachel arrived, off we went to the Denver Temple!
Our photographer:
Out to lunch with great friends.
Then our daughters joined us (we had to find something else to talk about).
Dinner theatre near Loveland for a great dinner and show!
We took a quick walk between dinner and the show. Good to have Alan with us :)
Making Zofp in Colorado.
My mom is working real hard, you would be proud of her, Ursula :)
Erin and Sarah, distracted during our Zopf making session.
Cindy and Rachel working hard!
The Front Range from I-25
Our last lunch all together at a lovely Italian buffet.
Then a drive behind the Front Range to Estes Park and a lovely stroll through the city.
I enjoyed a wonderful visit with family and friends. Thanks for the memories!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment