I met Erik in Zurich in the morning, took him back to our place to shower and drop off his bags (and see Dad) then we road the train to Luzern so I could keep him awake.
![]() |
| In Luzern with the Kappelbrucke in the background. |
Friday, Dan and Erik went hiking in Murren. They didn't take the train to this point, they hiked but wished they had worn their waterproof boots.
![]() |
| Only the Swiss would think of putting a tunnel through the mountain to get up to the Trummelbach Falls. |
| Lots of green, thanks to the melting snow. |
Saturday was a fabulous day with an early morning trip to the temple. Beautiful weather to match the joy in our hearts.
The view from the front steps of the temple.
The brother at the front desk kept opening the front doors for me (while I waited for Erik and Dan) so we could enjoy the fabulous view.




1 comment:
So nice to have Erik back. What an amazing family you have!
Post a Comment