On my way to meet a friend to head out to the hike I passed this kid with his mom. All the kids ride these bikes without pedals from the time they can walk so they are practicing their balance. Really cute.
We rode the train to Konolfingen and then hiked back toward town. There are "Weg" paths all through the country. Sometimes we hike through people's backyard or through their cow field.
This was a short break after climbing the hill for an hour.
A view of the Alps from our photo above.
I can't resist the cows (I am a 21 cow wife). They wear cowbells that tinkle through the country side but for some reason these cows aren't).
These kids were waiting patiently in the cart with crates of apples. Then the man in front jumped on and drove the cart down the mountain. I thought it needed to be attached to something so was a bit surprised to see it driving away so quickly.
But it didn't surprise the kids, they were ready to go. By the time we returned our kids started returning from their own week of adventures. Not sure I have enough ears to hear it all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment