Monday, September 21, 2015

Homecoming 2015

Homecoming was this weekend.  Kent asked a foreign exchange student from France who is living with our friends the Glads this year.  He asked her by making chocolate chip cookies each with a letter of the word Homecoming and then a poster in french asking if she would like to attend with him.  When I had my PT conference last week I delivered them while she was at school and decorated her room.  She responded the following week when he had his Ultimate team practice in Salt Lake by decorating his car with a poster that said she was "bursting to go with him" and then dumped 3 or 4 bags of starburst throughout the car.  He and Nate cleaned most of them up to drive home but part way home he was surprised with more as he lowered his visor.  When we got home he even found some on the outside of the windshield by the wipers.  The group went ice skating in the afternoon, dinner in Salt Lake then home to get ready for the dance.

Celeste wasn't quite sure of what to think of the wrist corsage.


 Waiting on the couch to meet the group for group photos.




By the time the entire group arrived at the photo shoot it was quite dark.  One of the parents was a professional photographer so I'm sure his pics turned out much better.  They are planning to share but I haven't received any yet.
They seemed to all have a great time!

No comments: