Monday, September 7, 2015

End of Summer Activities

I started work the last month of summer so I have fallen behind on some of my other responsibilities. I'm working in/out patient at a nearby hospital and am loving it like the sunrise over the Oquirrh Mountains.

Ryan was invited to join the cross country team at their annual HARC camp (high altitude running camp) in Brighton.  He loved running the altitude and up hill trails.
Ryan's first cross country race of the season at Settlement Canyon.  He took off 3 minutes from his best time last year.

Enjoying the roadside flowers--so full of joy!!

End of summer fun at Lagoon a Beach

Long Sunday travels--Ben's farewell in Orem, then Dad's two stake fireside in SLC.  Nate and Elle were exhausted!!
 Spike ball and Ultimate at the park with friends.


Nate's third tournament game with his new Elite team.

XC run/hike up Deseret Peak
Ryan ran with the pack, Gina and I made sure there was no one left behind.

No comments: