Our time in Bern is winding down. Ordering our last kebabs for lunch in Bern.
Bern lunch time stroll while eating kebabs.
Our favorite bear fountain.
I restrained myself to only these cute chimneys :)
Nathan's football tournament at Wankdorf with 8 other schools. Ryan spent the day chasing balls which he preferred to being in class.
I attended the goodbye luncheon for parents at the school. I was the lucky one to get to sit by Zoe!
Picnic in the garden with our friends and neighbors, the Roos'
We do yoga together every week followed by some South African rooibus herbal tea.
Keeping cool in the shade.
Kent with the camera.
Quick family picture before a multi Stake Conference at Zollikofen.
Pres. Uchtdorf and his wife spoke, as well as, Elder Anderson and Sister Reeves. We had a wonderful time mingling with them after the meeting. Ryan was also in the picture but on the other side of Pres. Uchtdorf. I will have to find a copy from the front angle. I didn't bring a camera but had a friend who shared these.




No comments:
Post a Comment