Really a crazy suggestion! Dan was rather tired from a long trip to Stuttgart for scout training yesterday and a late night the night before for work. So when he said that he and Kent had planned the FHE activity we thought he was kidding. We just found 50 water balloons from a cancelled stake YM activity in the garage. So they decided it would be fun to have a water balloon fight--really? in bathing suits?
Nate wanted the sleds for shields--good idea!
They came in handy more than once.
Like I said, look at that shield.
Look at that face!
You would think the snow was hot and not cold!
That was a good hit.
But that has even better.
And me? I had on my snow pants (well, really Erin's) and water proof jacket, ski gloves and boots. I'm not crazy!
1 comment:
Those boys are crazy!
Post a Comment