Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to School

The kids are all back in school but we enjoyed a few lasts before the big day.  Nathan, Jack, his mom and I hiked the Gurten the day before school started.  Nate needed a few rests on the way up.
 But no rests needed once we were up there :)

Nate--ready to go!

Kent, not so sure

Ryan, definitely ready but not trying to act it :)

Checking his new watch that he took off because he had a mosquito bite right there!

Erin enjoyed a week with Dan's parents, Hoku and her Virginia cousins, aunt and uncle.

Then off to BYU where my parents' helped with the move in (not to mention Anna, Tina, Dave and Jen, Cindy, Rachel and Sarah and whoever else I missed--thanks to all)

 And just so I have all my children covered.  Erik started his new school, too!
New mission president and new family and new missionaries in Lyon, France
Happy School Days to all!!

No comments: