Monday, July 30, 2012

Boys' Camps

The last day of Boys' Camp in Kandersteg--of course there are blue skies for the last day (it rained all 5 days that Dan and I were there with the boys :)

A week break, then Kent and Ryan went to a Basketball Camp in Zofingen, between Bern and Zurich. Nathan was happy to be pack boy at the end of the camp.

Kent just wanted to play and play and play!!

A weekend break and then off to the church camp.  40 boys in a remote valley.  Dan, Nate and I went up Tuesday night to spy on them (Dan is the YM president), eat dinner, play Ultimate, etc.  Then Dan returned Thursday and stayed the last two nights.


Kent cooking dinner
Waiting for dinner to finish
Still waiting :)
Their tents are to the right.  At least they didn't have any rain!
On our return trip home we had lots of cow traffic, but with such narrow roads, I'd rather have the cows than other vehicles.  

No comments: