Friday, June 1, 2012

Track and before Erik left

 Erik and Dan walking home from work on Erik's last day.  He worked in the Consular Office and really enjoyed the work and felt productive at the same time :)

The kids had a track meet the same day.  Nate is really giving a pep talk to his teammates.

But apparently he needed to work it a bit harder!

Kent running his 1500m

He broke the school record with 4:51 (the race is 100 m short of a mile).

Nice finish!

Nate doing the ball throw.

Nate and two of his buddies from class.

Erik and Erin's first and last game of Risk.  As typical it ended in a dispute.  However, they parted friends, even if Erin won :)  I can say that now he won't see this for two years.

A quick family picture after Erik's birthday dinner and before our family counsel.
It'll just have to do.  I like the green but maybe not so much the feet or maybe I just wanted more feet :)

No comments: