So Ryan and mom ran in the Bern Grandprix races last saturday (this is Erin blogging :P )
Ryan ran a 5 K run in the Altstadt -Old City- of Bern. And my mom ran the actual Grandprix, which was 16 km.
Here's a picture I stole of Ryan before his race (he didn't want to pose..) :
The day before had been beautiful and sunny and even HOT... yet on Saturday it was POURING rain on and off practically the entire day. So needless to say they both got soaked!
Here's some people running down our street, (this photo's taken from our kitchen window)
I never got a picture of my mom.. sadly I just wasn't thinking about it, though I stood out in the rain for a half-hour so I could see her pass and cheer her on! :)
Dad, Erik, Kent & Nate had gone to Stuttgart, Germany to see a Ferrari museum and a Mercedes-Benz museum, which they all really enjoyed.
I was busy babysitting and studying - but next year I'm definitely going to run the Grandprix!
No comments:
Post a Comment