![]() |
| Nate and Jack waiting for the train |
| Ryan and classmates...waiting |
| Erin with Kent's classmates, waiting... |
| Nate's first downhill race |
| Erin's first downhill |
![]() |
| Ryan getting ready |
| Ryan's first down |
| Kent's first |
| Going, ... |
| going, gone. |
I didn't ski today. I took pictures of my kids skiing and then hiked up to middle station for lunch. This is my special cow to greet me. Then I ran down and actually made it at the same time as my friends who rode the gondola (a 15 minute ride). I was flying but they did have one stop.
Erin also had a piano recital at the Bern Conservatory last night. She played Minuet from Suite Bergamasque by Claude Debussy. It was absolutely amazing, played with so much feeling and no mistakes (and I forgot to record it :(


No comments:
Post a Comment