Birthday celebrations with fruit torte but since I was following a German recipe I also found cream cheese in the store. I just didn't know that dopplerahmfrischkase was cream cheese!
We had Nasigoreng, too but ate them in the opposite order.
Here's the birthday kids, not sure how Kent got in there :)
Erin has joined a pan band and they played at the Bernbahnhof (train station) on Saturday. It was great fun and all the players were really rocking out! except Erin--she was concentrating too hard ;)
We finally caught a glimpse of her toes tapping but she said from her Symphonic Band/Wind Ensemble time it was forbidden, so she will have to retrain her habit.
We were lucky to have some friends stay the weekend with us. Nate, Ryan and Josh made lego vs stuffed animals. The good won!


1 comment:
dopplerahmfrischkase = cream cheese, of COURSE!! ha ha. :)
Post a Comment