Zoe is out of school for a few weeks so after my German class Zoe came home to play with me while her mom attended German class. Zoe is too cute. She and I rolled around and stretched on the carpet until her mom returned home from class.
| Zoe and Me |
Our new friend Ursula came over to teach Faith and I how to make Bernerzopf. Making the bread is no problem, and rolling it out is no problem, but braiding it to make it look bakery quality is another story.
We had some leftover dough so we made little pigeons (the 3 middle pieces of bread)
The kids loved them so much they just ate them.
We also made Knopfuli, which is like spaetzli. She shared a swiss meatloaf recipe with us so that's what we are having for dinner--Bernerkopf, quince jam (that she made on Saturday), Knopfuli and Hackbruten (meat loaf). I guess a nice salad for dessert, too :)


No comments:
Post a Comment