Here's our family by a Redwood on a hike! It was pretty awesome!
So I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving and as the first day of December is tomorrow, I hope the rest of your holidays are wonderful as well! I'm so excited for Christmas and wow, I have to say I've totally forgotten how much people decorate! Every time I walk outside or drive around and see all the Christmas lights that are up ALREADY, I feel like I'm in wonderland! It's amazing :) And so we're going shopping this week to get some Christmas decorations, because we definitely didn't put lights on our house in Morocco!
Have a good week! Erin
2 comments:
The Mosters are coming for a visit! I've always wanted to see the Redwoods. Amazing pics! Miss you guys.
Kathryn
I really like these pictures and I enjoy following the experiences you have with your family. It's fun!
Post a Comment