Dan and I took a trip up to Billings, Montana. While Dan worked while I toured with a friend from Morocco, then we all enjoyed dinner and Pinochle together in the evening. Saturday Dan and I started for home via Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. This is on the east entrance of Yellowstone.
This is only a few more miles into the park.
We left the sunshine behind and then drove through sleet, snow, rain and hail. We viewed some of the hot pots in the rain then headed south to the Grand Tetons.
This is a little church on the south side of the Tetons. I remember visiting as a child and my dad taking some amazing shots here. On a clear day the Tetons are framed in this window behind the altar. My exposure is not good but the memories are lasting.
The above picture was taken in the church behind Dan, very small but very picturesque.
Then we drove to Jackson, Wyoming where we stayed the night. Dan found a friendly moose in town.
And we found a few antlers :)
Our hotel was super cute with bears climbing all over the place inside and out.







No comments:
Post a Comment