We have added 14 new pets this week. During Kent's baseball game Ryan and Nathan went tadpole fishing. How many can you count in that murky water?
So the two other pets? MICE
Can you believe someone would actually buy mice? They are marketed as fancy mice. Fancy or not I wouldn't buy them. I was actually at home doing my Saturday chores while the others were out shopping--go figure.
So that brings the total to 14. We're not including the two frogs found in our front yard fountain. With all the noise they make, no one wants to claim them as pets.Erik finished his tennis season last week. It was amazing how much they actually played in spite of all the rain.
Ryan's 4th grade concert was a review of the heros who settled the Oregon area, including Lewis and Clark. Ryan played a recorder solo for the performance. He had a large bass recorder he played on but had misplaced it during their school time performance so just played his regular one.

Opening Ceremonies for Baseball.
If I had only known what we were getting into;) You can find each of the kids, right? It's only Kent, Ryan and Nathan so don't spend all day looking.
Have a fabulous week/month/year. Depending upon when I next blog.
Ryan's 4th grade concert was a review of the heros who settled the Oregon area, including Lewis and Clark. Ryan played a recorder solo for the performance. He had a large bass recorder he played on but had misplaced it during their school time performance so just played his regular one.
Opening Ceremonies for Baseball.
If I had only known what we were getting into;) You can find each of the kids, right? It's only Kent, Ryan and Nathan so don't spend all day looking.
Have a fabulous week/month/year. Depending upon when I next blog.
1 comment:
You're about to get 4 more animals.
Post a Comment