Sunday, April 19, 2009

Erin's Soccer Season

This picture is of my friend Rachel and I with our host Grace in Tunis





This year I played on the soccer team, and I loved it even more than last year! I've practiced hard and improved a lot, and now there's no question about my favorite sport! Soccer is A.Ma.Zing! Well we have games every week on either Wednesday or Saturday, I play right mid-field and occasionaly, center attack. This last week we lost 1-3, but I scored our only goal and we played well and it was fun! So that's all that matters. The AMAC tournament was in Tunis, Tunisia this year. That was right before spring break, and a WHOLE lot of fun. RAS girls got second again, we lost to Basel, just like last year, 1-2. But we played REAlly well though, so we were really happy. This coming weekend is the last soccer tournament before, unfortunately, the season is over. This one is in Casablanca on Thursday and Friday. I can't wait!


~Erin~

1 comment:

Kathryn M. said...

Looks like a lot of fun and you have the perfect attitude about it. Why play a sport if you can't have fun? Keep up the good work!