I made 8 pizzas Friday night for 2 shifts of dinner. Dan and the kids ate so the youth could attend their joint activity. Then I ate when my friends arrived from Germany with their 3 kids. I figured out how to make my oven make bubbles in the pizza--my best pizza ever. Guess I just need to keep practicing:)
We strolled through Bern Saturday morning and found these "not so cute" rabbits just hanging around.
But I did find a cute daughter with her father by the Mosesbrunnen (fountain).
At the top of the Muenster Cathedral with my friend Cathron. We went to PT school together 2 decades ago!
Dan and some of the kids on top of Bern.
The bells were ringing on the way down. Not sure why we stayed so long to listen!
The staircase on the way down with the light from the stained glass windows.
The dance of death--no matter one's place in this life, each will die. But thanks to the Atonement of Jesus Christ we will each live again.
Nate and Cate on the balancing bridge in the Muenster Gardens.
The highlight of our Bern tour--the elevators. Step on or off when ever you want it doesn't stop (unless you push the emergency stop button and then the alarm sounds for several minutes until the elevator just starts moving again).
Behind the Bundeshaus with the new scarfs the kids received with some free throat lozenges.
After some lunch we headed off to the ice rink in our balmy 0 C weather :)







No comments:
Post a Comment