Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Erik's Sixteenth

Erik and Mohammed (Moho)


Erik was surprised to go babysitting only to find several friends surprise him with a party. The kids all returned to our house (with a barbie cake Erin and Erika made) for food and fun. After ping pong, trampoline and lots of food Erin dropped a watermelon that soon ended up in every one's hair. The watermelon was followed by water balloons that Dan, Kent and Ryan filled. After the balloons the hoses soaked everyone (the reason for the wet hair in the cake picture). Nathan's comment half way through the party, "I love big kid parties." He even had his own friend party the day before to celebrate his sixth birthday. I guess next year we'll just have to plan a big kid party for him:)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

16?! Shut up! How the heck did that happen?!

Happy Birthday, Erik!

I'm SO requesting a watermelon food fight for my birthday this year. Genius.

Tina said...

Oh My, and I thought Ben was growing up fast.