I'm a friend of Rachel and Josh Hamilton. My husband was baptised while a cadet at West Point, in the W.P. indoor swimming pool. An inflatible pool in the backyard! wow! What a missionary experience you all are having over there in Morocco! It sure makes you apprciate all that you have when it's just down the street, or across town!
3 comments:
My only question is, 'How do you get the whole body under the water?' I'm impressed.
I'm a friend of Rachel and Josh Hamilton. My husband was baptised while a cadet at West Point, in the W.P. indoor swimming pool. An inflatible pool in the backyard! wow! What a missionary experience you all are having over there in Morocco! It sure makes you apprciate all that you have when it's just down the street, or across town!
That's cool that you got baptized in a pool. I got baptized at the church.
Post a Comment